- 5 teaspoons of horsetail (Equisetum arvense)
- 1 teaspoon of Agnihotra ash powder
- Take 5 teaspoons of horsetail (Equisetum arvense) and 1 teaspoon of Agnihotra ash powder in 1 litre of water and boil for 10 minutes.
- Filter the horsetail tea.
- Drink this tea whenever you feel thirsty.
- The filtered horsetail can be used as an herbal compress 2-3 times a day on the affected body part.
- The tea can be used externally for scalp problems, etc.
- This treatment has proven very helpful with various internal and external problems and supports your health beautifully.