- Agnihotra Ash
- Clarified unsalted Cow’s butter (Ghee)
- Mix powdered Agnihotra ash with ghee (clarified unsalted cow’s butter). Ghee is an excellent transport medium carrying the subtle healing substances to the exact location of the disease.
- In a vessel suitable for preparing ointments, mix one part Agnihotra powder with nine parts ghee by weight.
- Agnihotra ointment is used externally for all kinds of skin problems, inflammations, eczema, scars, dry skin, etc.
- It is used internally for example for heart conditions, kidney problems, etc.
- Simultaneously rub the ointment externally over the affected organs like the heart or kidneys.