- Agnihotra Ash
- Clarified unsalted Cow’s butter (Ghee)
- Pure spring or well water
- Combine one part ghee with three parts pure spring or well water by volume.
- Knead together in a pure copper vessel with the palm of your right hand until the ghee absorbs some of the water.
- Discard the excess water and add again three parts pure water to the ghee.
- Repeat this process at least fifteen times.
- Then combine one part Agnihotra powder with nine parts of this water-ghee emulsion in a copper or glass vessel suitable for preparing ointments.
- This cream may be used externally and has a profound effect.
- Massaging this into the skin over the organ improves its function and heals it.
- Massaging over the muscle rejuvenates it and makes it stronger.
- Take care that this mixture does not go into an open wound.